Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My BABY wolverine turns 18 today

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    My baby girl is the big 18 I dont feel
    old who am I kidding yes I do I took
    her to Winnipeg yesterday to buy her her
    first LEGAL drink at midnight. Manitoba
    has a drinking age of 18 (she had a
    grasshopper) She is very responsible so
    dont get the jist I am promoting drinking
    it feels like yesterday she was puking
    BLAH BLAH on my shirt.

    Peace out everyone CW

  2. #2
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY WOLVERINE [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  3. #3
    Inactive Member megatrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This must be the birthday board this week !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE 18 YEAR OLD !!

    .... don't worry i am old too heh.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday to Baby Wolverine!!!

    Gregg [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Happy Birthday Baby Wolverine!!!
    and here's to the proud papa!!
    Cool C.W.!!
    xoxox,
    Cherie [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Baby Wolverine turns eighteen!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'll drink to that!
    Congrats Warren!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess at 18 she should be referred to as Young lady Wolverine, eh?

    Either way, Happy birtday to you, and greetings to the proud Mamma & Papa.

    rog

  8. #8
    Inactive Member foxesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    happy birthday!!!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic